Need a Logo
This Page is a Stub. Please help us out by finding more information and adding to it!
Baron Blade created Revo-Corp, and was its first CEO. He did this after his defeat in the Ruins of Atlantis against The Freedom Five when he tried to use the Terra Luna Impulsion Beam to destroy the earth. After narrowly escaping an explosion in The Ruins, he hid in Megalopolis, and planned his revenge. Part of that planning involved setting up Revo-Corp (Which is Pro Cover, backwards), and using it to fund and direct his research. This research eventually led to Setback gaining his powers, as well as the Omni-Blade.
The Current CEO of Revo-Corp (name unknown) puts on the Revenant Suit when he goes out to do his evil deeds.
The Revenant Suit is a precurser to the suit Benchmark wears.
Need a group Picture
- Revo Corp has pieces of Omnitron within it's storage.
- Benchmark is an employee of Revo-Corp
- Parse had worked for Revo-Corp and Revernant before getting her powers
- Baron Blade founded RevoCorp before he was arrested due to the Mad Bomber Blade events Letters Page Episode 3 and it was initially tasked with the development of the serum that gave him powers leading up to the Vengeance events.
- Revo-Corp is similar to Roxxon Corp in Marvel Universe. They're big corporations with some shady ties.