With knowledge of chemistry, biology, and necromancy, Biomancer can creat fully living flesh. His grotesque Fleshchildren follow his commands mindlessly, though he can exact more precise control to mimic specific people. His Homunculi are hard to tell apart from "real" people, though if damaged or confused, they revert to more shambling states.
Biomancer's gruesome control over living matter has allowed him to survive the ages by animating his own flesh and replacing parts as necessary. His immortality comes at the cost of his moral compass. Biomancer sees every living being as a potential test subject. After all, the skins that people wear could be so much more in the hands of a master.
- References for Cards in this deck and in other decks. See the full list here.
- Link to sources for confirm-able information, separate unconfirmed in a different section, RL Card References in a third, and Art References in a fourth. See This page for more detailed information on how to categorize references
- Worked primarily with Citizens Anvil and Hammer and Sergeant Steel with various plots against Dark Watch Letters Page Episode 4
- Much like Scholar has references to Full Metal Alchemist so does Biomancer since he creates Homunculus. The Homunculi were the main antagonists in that series.
- A New Creation (x3)
- Biomancer deals the Hero target with the highest HP 3 psychic damage. Reveal cards from the top of Biomancer's deck until a Fleshchild is revealed. Put it into play. Discard the other revealed cards.
- Art: Flesh being applied to a robotic body;
- Flavor text: "Your flesh shall serve me, and thereby serve itself. A new life, divorced from your own." - Biomancer, Prime Wardens #27
- Friend or Foe? (x3)
- The Hero target with the lowest HP deals the Hero target with the highest HP 3 melee damage.
- Art: A fleshchild version of Tachyon kicking Haka in the chin;
- Flavor text: "She was the Meredith I knew, right up until she was very much not." - Haka, Prime Wardens #28
- Twist of Flesh (x3)
- Biomancer deals each Hero target 2 psychic damage. Biomancer and each Fleshchild regains 2 HP.
- Art: Biomancer holding his hands out to recreate flesh on a Homunculus;
- Flavor text: "Flesh is needy. Flesh is hungry. It cards not what sustains it. It just seeks to live." - Biomancer, Lightspeed #8
- Mass Rebirth (x2)
- At the end of the Environment turn, move each Fleshchild from Biomancer's trash into play. Then, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed, Biomancer regains 10 HP.
- Art: Biomancer surrounded by Fleshchild versions of Citizen Dawn, Citizen Autumn, Fanatic, and Tempest;
- Flavor text: "The truth is horrifying. There is not a thing you can trust. Especially not me." - Biomancer, Freedom Five #704
- The Carbon Adept  (x1)
- At the start of Biomancer's turn, destroy 2 Hero Ongong cards.
- Art: The Carbon Adept summoning a baton to his hand;
- Flavor text: "The twisted melodies are jarring. This creature is horribly out of tune." - The Argent Adept, Virtuoso of the Void #27
- Clone-Ranger  (x1)
- At the end of Biomancer's turn, this card deals the 3 Hero targets with the highest HP 1 projectile damage each.
- Art: Clone-Ranger stepping out of a bank vault with a bad in hand;
- Flavor text: "You're not Jim! You can't be in here! Wait, what are you doing? Stop!" - Con, The Last Hunt #6
- Duplexpatriette  (x1)
- At the end of Biomancer's turn, this card deals the 2 Hero character cards with the highest HP 2 projectile damage each.
- Art: Duplexpatriette which doesn't have an eyepatch shooting two pistols as it bounds away;
- Flavor text: "The new and improved model, I take it? Binocular vision and everything." - Expatriette, Tome of the Bizarre #39
- Homunculus  (x3)
- Reduce damage dealt to this card by 1. At the end of Biomancer's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP 2 melee damage.
- Art: The Homunculus standing in the sewer as sewage drips on him;
- Flavor text: "I don't know what you are, but you're a problem." - Tachyon, Lightspeed #8
- Mr. Facsimile  (x1)
- If this card would be dealt exactly 1 damage, redirect that damage to the Hero target with the highest HP. At the end of Biomancer's turn, this card deals the Hero character card with the lowest HP 1 melee damage.
- Art: Mister Fixer looking at Mr. Facsimile who is smoking a cigar;
- Flavor text: "You see? He is even more of a living person than you are! Which is not saying much." - Biomancer, Tome of the Bizarrer #39
- Repli-Blade  (x1)
- At the start of Biomancer's turn, this card deals the Hero target with the highest HP X energy damage, where X = the number of cards in Biomancer's trash.
- Art: Repli-Blade with his back turned towards Legacy;
- Flavor text: "The truth is horrifying. There is not a thing you can trust. Especially not me." - Repli-Blade, Freedom Five #703
- Tempersonation  (x1)
- At the end of Biomancer's turn, this card deals each Hero target 2 lightning damage.
- Art: Tempersonation destroying the reactor of Omnitron IV;
- Flavor text: "DANGER DANGER DANGER CORE SYSTEMS COMPROMISED" - Omnitron IV, Time & Again #9