Find the original Challenge Mode document Here.
Want to show off your Achievements as done in the Physical Game? Register an account, and click on your user name in the upper right corner. You can edit that page and record what Achievements you've completed, even upload pictures if you want!
- Core Game Villains
- Rook City Villains
- Infernal Relics Villains
- Shattered Timelines Villains
- Wrath of the Cosmos Villains
- Mini Expansion Villains
- Promo Villains
- Vengeance Villains
- Villains of the Multiverse Villains
Decoy Impulsion Beam - The TerraLunar Impulsion Beam's Countdown cannot be stopped.
- When Baron Blade flips to his second side, do not put the Villain Trash on top of the villain deck or shuffle the villain deck
- At the start of the villain turn, if there are 15 or more cards in the villain trash, Baron Blade's TerraLunar Impulsion Beam activates, pulling the moon into the earth. Game Over.
Solar Retribution -Citizen Dawn retaliates when her Citizens are defeated.
- Whenever a Citizen card is destroyed, Citizen Dawn deals the hero target with the highest HP 3 fire damage.
Hostile Take Over When Voss moves in the battle, he brings more resources.
- Whenever Grand Warlord Voss flips, play the top card of the Villain deck.
Redundant Systems - Each component has its own damage threshold.
- Dealing Omnitron 7 damage only destroys one Component card, heroes choice
Chemical Immortality -The Chairman and The Operative regain health at the start of their turn.
Carrion Wasteland - The wastelands ruined by The Matriarch’s fowl are pervasive.
- Domain cards are Indestructible.
Noxious Stench -Plague Rat’s presence poisons everything.
- At the start of the villain turn, Plague Rat deals each non-villain target 1 toxic damage.
Strung-Out Maniac - Spite’s potential strength is limitless.
- Spite can regain HP past his maximum HP
Eco-Titan- The earth, its forms, and her limbs are fully under her sway.
- Akash’Bhuta is immune to Environment damage and Villain damage.
Demon Lord Apostate gains power from the passing of his minions.
- Whenever a Demon card enters play, play the top card of the Villain deck.
Eternal Spellcraft - All of The Ennead act together.
Chaos Dimension - You cannot prevent the summoning of GloomWeaver.
- Villain Relics are Indestructible.
Frail Child - Striking The Dreamer even once will destroy her.
- Increase damage dealt to The Dreamer by 5.
Final Justice - Legacy’s powers cannot be suppressed.
- At the start of the villain turn, shuffle the villain trash and reveal cards until an ongoing card is revealed. Put it into play. Put the rest of the cards back in the villain trash.
Burning Talisman - Holding the Talisman is painful for heroes.
- At the start of each hero’s turn, if the Talisman is in their play area, it deals that hero character card fire damage.
Timeless Crew - La Capitan always attacks with her crew behind her.
Endling Workmanship - Deadline’s devices cannot be destroyed.
- Villain Device cards are indestructible.
Pervasive Horrors - His manifestations are not easily dismissed.
- Reduce damage dealt to Manifestation cards by 2.
Illustrious Bloodsworn - The Bloodsworn Gladiators are known for their prowess.
- Whenever a Gladiator card enters play, flip the top card of the title deck and put it under that Gladiator card with the Title text showing.
Ultimate Scion - Progeny’s Scion abilities can compound even further.
- Scion cards do not destroy other Scion cards upon entering play until there are 5 or more Scion cards in play.
Trap Master - Ambuscade has set traps in advance, and lots of them.
- At the start of the game, turn all Trap cards in Ambuscade’s deck face up.
- Whenever a Trap card would be discarded, first the top card of the villain deck is played, then the Trap card is discarded.
- Whenever the villain trash is shuffled into the villain deck, all Trap cards are turned face up.
Sloppy Saboteur - Miss Information is not being particularly subtle with her plan.
- Whenever a Clue card enters play, play the top card of the villain deck.
All Fun and Pain - Wager Master’s games pain the minds of the heroes.
- Whenever a villain card is flipped face down, each hero target deals itself 1 psychic damage.
- Whenever a non-villain card is destroyed, it is put face-down in the villain area (unless it is already face-down in the villain play area).
- Whenever a card is put face-down in the villain play area, Chokepoint regains 2 HP and deals each hero target 2 energy damage.
Nanobot Power Armor - While Blade enacts his plan, he still wears a power suit.
- Reduce damage dealt to Baron Blade by 2.
Cosmic Overdrive - Omnitron’s cosmic power greatly increases its capabilities.
Summoner and Overlord - Spite is working to summon a horrifying incarnation of GloomWeaver.
- After Spite is defeated, he is immediately replaced by Skinwalker Gloomweaver without altering the environment or any of the heroes or hero cards. Heroes do not regain HP or draw cards between games. The game resumes at the Start of Gloomweaver's turn.
Drawn to the Edge
- (Front side) At the start of the villain turn, the top card of Infinitor's deck is revealed. If it is a manifestation, it is put into play. If not, it is shuffled back into Infinitor's deck and each manifestation in play is restored to its maximum HP.
- (Back side) Damage dealt by villain targets is irreducible and cannot be redirected.
- Whenever a Jinx card enters a Hero play area, Kismet deals each Target in that play area 2 Energy Damage.
- Whenever Kismet reduces any target to 0 or fewer HP, play the top card of Kismet's deck.
Mastermind - Baron Blade has planned for all eventualities.
- Baron Blade is immune to Villain damage.
Canny Thief - Ermine is hard to take down.
- At the start of the game, put Subtle Diversion and Uncatchable into play.
Sturdy Tech - Friction’s gear cannot be disabled.
- The Shock Dampeners card is indestructible.
All Aboard - Fright Train is the first villain you must face in this fight.
- As long as Fright Train is a target, redirect all hero damage to Fright Train.
The Will of the People - Proletariat has steeled his mind.
- Targets named Proletariat are immune to psychic damage.
Slaughterhouse Six's True Leader
- During setup, before revealing cards from the top of Ambuscade's deck, search the deck for Glamour and put her into play.
- As long as there are any other villain targets in this play area, Glamour is Indestructible and immune to damage, even if Ambuscade is incapacitated.
All According to Plan
- Whenever a Fleshchild is destroyed, Biomancer regains HP. Then, if Biomancer is at his max HP, play the top card of Biomancer's deck.
- At the start of the game, note the Hero Character card with the lowest HP. That Hero and Bugbear are Nemeses this game.
- Whenever Bugbear deals damage to a Hero Target that is not his Nemesis, he also deals an equivalent amount of damage to any Nemeses in the game.
- If Bugbear ever reduces his Nemesis to 0 or fewer HP, restore Bugbear to his max HP.
Pursued Through Time
- Whenever La Capitan plays a One-Shot, La Capitan deals each Target 2 Psychic Damage.
- Whenever one of La Capitan's Ongoing cards is destroyed, reveal the top card of La Capitan's deck. If it is not an Ongoing card, put it into play. Otherwise, discard it.
- Whenever a Hero uses a Power, discard the top card of that Hero's deck. If the discarded card was an Ongoing card, Citizen Hammer deals that Hero 2 Fire Damage. Otherwise, Citizen Hammer & Citizen Anvil each regain 2 HP.
Heels on Fire
- Impeccable Pompadour is no longer Indestructible. At the end of Greazer's turn, if the Impeccable Pompadour is not in play, shuffle Greazer's trash into his deck, then play the top card of Greazer's deck.
- Increase damage dealt by Greazer to each Hero Target in the play area with the Living Paycheck by 1.
- The first time a player discards a card each turn, each Villain Target regains 1 HP.
- At the end of Miss Information's turn, play the top card of the Villain deck belonging to the Villain Character Card in play with the highest HP.
Breath of the Dragon
- The Operative's max HP for this game is 20.
- At the start of The Operative's turn, The Operative deals each Hero Target 3 Fire Damage.
- Whenever Plague Rat deals damage to a Handler, he regains that much HP.
- Whenever a Handler is destroyed, reveal the top card of Plague Rat's deck. If it is not a Handler or Revocorp Backup, put it into play. Otherwise, discard it and Plague Rat deals Melee Damage to the target other than himself with the highest HP.
- The Second Battle Zone Environment is Champion Studios. Rainek Kel'Voss enters play in the Second Battle Zone.
- Rainek Kel'Voss is immune to damage in both Battle Zones. (While OblivAeon's character booklet is in play.)