- Reconstituted Oppressor 
- If this card would be Destroyed, Flip it instead.
- The first time this Card is dealt Damage each turn, it deals each Target 1 Energy Damage.
- At the End of this Villain Turn, select a Player with an Active Hero. That Player may Discard a Card or Destroy one of their Non-Character Cards. If they do neither, this card deals the Hero Target with the Highest HP in that Player's Play area 5 Energy damage.
- At the END of this Villain Turn, Add 1 Devastation Token to the Inevitable Destruction Card.
- Flavor text: "I shudder to think of the returned oppressor Uko under the power of OblivAeon." - Captain Cosmic, Tome of the Bizarre #82
- Manifested Nothingness 
- When this card flips to this side, restore it to 15 HP.
- This card is immune to melee and projectile damage. Whenever this card would be dealt energy damage, it regains that much HP instead.
- When this card is destroyed, each player may draw a card and use a power. Then, remove this card from the game.
- At the End of this Villain Turn, this card deals each non-villain target 3 energy damage. Then, destroy X hero non-character, non-target cards where X = the number of targets destroyed this turn.
- Whenever a card is destroyed, add 1 Devastation token to the Inevitable Destruction card.
- Flavor text: "You are an end of things, but you shall be your own fate. Return now to the ether from which you came!" - Tempest, Scion Strike #1
- Aeon Assault (x3)
- Play the top card of the Aeon Men deck. Move any Aeon Men in the other Battle Zone to this Battle Zone. The Scion with the highest HP deals the Hero target with the highest HP X Energy Damage, where X = the number of Aeon Men here.
- Art: Aeon Master creating a bunch of Aeon Men.
- Flavor-text: "Life. Death. Consume!" - Aeon Master, Scion Strike #2
- Certain Finality (x2)
- The Scion with the highest HP deals the Hero target with the lowest HP 10 irreducible Infernal Damage. If no targets are destroyed this way, move 1 Scion from the other Battle Zone to this Battle Zone.
- Art: Sky-Scraper and Captain Cosmic looking defeated with Faultless looming in the background.
- Flavor-text: "Things look a bit rough, and... well... they are quite bad. I don't know that we can go on." - Captain Cosmic, Prime Wardens #64
- Elemental Pandemonium (x2)
- The Scion with the highest HP deals each Hero target 2 Cold Damage, 2 Fire Damage, and 2 Lightning Damage.
- Art: Idealist and Tempest facing off against Golden Progeny unleashing his elemental energy.
- Flavor-text: "Oh, geeze. We can barely hurt Gary Goldman here, and he's pulverizing us!" - The Idealist, Void Guard #14
- Erase From Time (x2)
- The Scion with the lowest HP deals the Hero Character Card with the lowest HP 3 Infernal Damage. Then, if that Hero is not incapacitated, each player discards 1 card.
- Art: Nixious entangling Argent Adept in its tentacles.
- Flavor-text: "Unhand me, vile fiend! Do not beg the Void to find itself within you..." - The Argent Adept, Scion Strike #4
- Reality Altered (x3)
- Destroy 2 Environment cards. Move each Aeon Man to the other Battle Zone. If OblivAeon is here, move OblivAeon to the other Battle Zone.
- Art: Voss looking into a globe displaying a landscape with "It's coming" written out in fiery letters in the sky.
- Flavor-text: "The time is now. Heroes of Earth, are you up to the task?" - Rainek Kel'Voss, Freedom Five Annual #30
- Relentless Hunter (x3)
- The Scion with the lowest HP deals the Hero target with the highest HP 5 Melee Damage. If no damage was dealt this way, move that Scion to the other Battle Zone and that Scion deals the Hero target with the highest HP 5 Melee Damage.
- Art: Empyreon holding Benchmark up with a hand over his mouth.
- Flavor-text: "Silence, little man. Your end is upon us, as is the end of all. Meet it with still lips." - Empyreon, Scion Strike #1
- Rend Minds and Souls (x3)
- The Scion with the lowest HP deals the 2 Hero targets with the highest HP 2 Psychic Damage each. Each Hero dealt damage this way destroys 1 of their non-Character cards.
- Art: Dark Mind sending her psychic energy through Setback's torso and Expatriette's forehead.
- Flavor-text: "The way you care for each other is... touching. I'll take that. It's all mine now." - Dark Mind, Scion Strike #3
- Scatter Slaughter (x2)
- The Scion with the lowest HP deals the Hero target with the highest HP Energy Damage and the Hero target with the lowest HP minus 1 Projectile Damage.
- Art: Sanction helmeted up and going ballistic with her energy beams.
- Flavor-text: "Judgement: Found wanting! Administering ultimate judgement!" - Sanction, Scion Strike #6
- Terrible Burden (x3)
- Move OblivAeon to this Battle Zone. Put the bottom card of the Scion Reserve in this Battle Zone. That Scion deals each Hero target 1 Projectile Damage and 1 Fire Damage.
- Art: ObivAeon holding in his hand Borr the Unstable who's charging up with explosive energy.
- Flavor-text: "Yes, my master. I will carry this burden until the carrying undoes me." - Borr the Unstable, Scion Strike #4
- Wave Of Oppression (x2)
- Destroy 1 non-Target Environment card. The Scion with the lowest HP deals each non-Villain target 2 Psychic Damage. Each player discards 1 card.
- Art: A group of citzens looking despondent and apathetic while a shadow of Voidsoul looms over them.
- Flavor-text: "There is no hope. Nothing is real but despair. All you have left is your regrets." - Voidsoul, Freedom Five #797
Minor Character: Empyreon
Main Episode: Episode 82
- Empyreon is the first peek we had at Captain Cosmic nemesis symbol.
To Other Works
- Visually, Empyreon is similar to the Silver Samurai, an adversary of Wolverine.
Edit this Clarification
No Clarifications for any Game System regarding this character/environment yet
Comic Books: Empyreon
Small note: Items that are in bullets are from the Podcasts, so their form may not make sense, or feel like they are missing a part - its probably on another tab
Spoilers May Be Ahead - SCU and Miststorm Universe Tabs may contain spoilers for future products.
The alien named Rou Dov Uko was first a conqueror and despoiler in deep space. It was only a matter of time before his ruin came to Earth. After his repeated defeat at the hands of Captain Cosmic he needed a new source of energy. OblivAeon provided that source, but at a great cost. Now, Empyreon barely holds himself together. And this new energy has to go somewhere!