Sentinel Tactics: Glamour
There have been many voices behind the mask of Glamour, but no faces at all. The latest Glamour has more power than any previous incarnation, but with that power comes a sense of desperation. She acts almost as if she has seen what happens when she accomplishes her goals, and it's not what she wanted at all. That said, she openly uses her abilities of misdirection to aid For Profit in their heists and schemes, comforting herself with the benefits of inordinate wealth.
- References for Cards in this deck and in other decks. See the full list here.
- Link to sources for confirm-able information, separate unconfirmed in a different section, RL Card References in a third, and Art References in a fourth. See This page for more detailed information on how to categorize references
- From Letter Page Episode 14
- Tachyon loves dealing with Glamour since she is a big fan of magicians and being tricked. Often this irritates Glamour who is trying to get rid of her.
- From Letter Page Episode 19
- The Shrieker an original Freedom Four/Five member in golden age Sentinels Comics becomes the four incarnation of the villain and the one we see in Ambuscade's VotM deck
- In the Tactics timeline Miss Information is the current Glamour
- As Glamour Miss Information manages to kill Tachyon in the Tactics Timeline
- The Sentinels Tactics bio implies that multiple people have been behind the mask at different times. This is similar to DC's Red Hood, which was initially used to make several accomplices to crimes look like the work of a single mastermind.
- A reflective-masked villain focusing on misdirection and tricks is strongly evocative of Spider-man villain Mysterio.