< GuiseJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 00:18, 29 May 2018 by Lynkfox (Created page with "<tabs class="heroFont"> <tab name="Chrono Ranger" class="boldherofont" > <gallery mode="packed-hover" heights=350px widths=250px perrow=0 class="boldheroFont"> File:Guise Orig...")
- One player Discards 1 Card. If the Discarded Card was a One-Shot, that player may Draw 2 Cards. If the Discarded Card was an Ongoing or Equipment Card, 1 Hero Target regains 2 HP.
- Reveal the Bottom 3 Cards of the Villain Deck. Put one on Top of the Villain Deck, One in the Trash, and One into Play.
- If there are (H) or fewer Environment Cards In Play, Destroy 1 of them. If there are more than (H) Environment Cards in play, Destroy 2 of them. Then if there are no Environment Cards in Play, stand up and do a funky dance! Really get down with your Bad Self! Shake your groove thang! Okay, stop (Obscured) shaking! Careful (Obscured) say about too much (Obscured)
- Switch a Card under your Card with a Character Card in play with the same Hero name.
- Remove a Card under your Card from the Game. A Hero with the same name as that Card uses a Power now.
- Remove all variants in your collection of an active Hero from the Game. If any Cards are removed from the Game this way, that Hero may take a full turn now.