The Letters Page: Annual 2018
Happy New Year!
Starting off this new year with a quick 2017 retrospective!
First thing first, we're pushing the schedule we announced last week back by one week in order to take a chunk of time to reset and reconcile all of the tangled webs we have weaved. Woven. Woved.
Anyway! The upcoming schedule now looks like this!
- January 9th: Sky-Scraper
- January 16th: Greazer
- January 23rd: Time Travel Settings - Silver Gulch, Final Wasteland, Time Cataclysm, Outside Time
- January 25th: Editor's Note #14
- January 30th: The Operative
Thank you all for being such a big part of what we do here. We're excited to do even more for and with you here in 2018.
- Schedule pushed back by a week. Despite not being listed in the show notes here, the Supernatural Settings episode will still be next as the first episode in February.
- There will be a big "Multiverse Recap" episode down the line; some of the prep for the Sky-Scraper episode revealed some tangles they need to sort out in order for details to make sense.
- The adjusted schedule, somehow, works out "really, really well" for the schedule out as far as April, so I imagine there's something big happening then.
- They got a bunch of Prime War work done at the tail end of 2017.
- OblivAeon is done on their end, so it's down to [presumably printing unless we get a KS update soon saying that's done] shipping to get it to GTG HQ and then out to us.
- RPG Kickstarter happening "middle of this year-ish".
- Other Sentinel Comics properties in the works [an example of one was teased at Gen Con]. [Note from the future: This eventually became Sentinels of Freedom.]
- C&A have been friends since they were 10 and 11 and it's amazing for them to see this crystallization of their friendship in the form of all these things that they get to work together on.
- Thank you, the player/listener/reader, for being part of this with them.
- Thread on the GTG forum about how people discovered SotM.
- Mistakes will be made, but they're happy that most/all of them have been clerical rather than errors in character and they are just really glad that there are enough people out there who want to know about them enough to listen to all of these podcasts (any hate-listeners out there who listen despite disliking the characters?).
- Happy New Year!