Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Proletariat is found on Scum and Villainy in the Rook City Environment Deck
- Proletariat’s costume is meant to evoke the flag of the USSR. Numerous villains from the fifties through the eighties bore this design due to real-world Cold War paranoia.
- Proletariat’s villain card art is reminiscent of a Soviet propaganda poster.
- Several Proletariats are being attacked by Knyfe on the card "Amplified Combatant"
Nothing Here Yet
- As Proletariat is a communist themed villain, it is hinted that he may have been created in the early years of Sentinel Comics as the creators of the game, Christopher and Adam, mentioned in their podcast that a lot of the early villains in their comic universe were communists.
To Other Works
- As a villain with the power to create and re-absorb clones of himself, Proletariat is very similar to the Marvel character Jaime Madrox, the Multiple Man.
- His being cryogenically frozen by the USSR with plans to thaw him out when needed is similar to the backstory of Marvel's Winter Soldier, Bucky Barnes.