< RaJump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:25, 21 January 2017 by Lynkfox (Created page with "__NOTOC__ ==Sentinel Tactics: Ra Power Cards== : '''Blazing Tornado''' :: ''Ongoing'': When this card enters play, place the Blazing Tornado marker in a hex in Ra's line of si...")
Sentinel Tactics: Ra Power Cards
- Blazing Tornado
- Ongoing: When this card enters play, place the Blazing Tornado marker in a hex in Ra's line of sight. The Blazing Tornado generates hazard spaces.
- Hazard Attack, Radius 1
- Flavor text: "He's back. And he's really turning up the heat. Hee! Er, right. Sorry. Not joke time." - Unity, Ra: God of the Sun #1
- Flame Spike
- Ongoing: Whenever Ra makes an attack other than Flame Spike, he may also make this attack.
- Flavor text: "Fire begets more fire. As righteous fury brings about destruction to evildoers. Battle!" - Fanatic, Ra: God of the Sun #49
- Flavor text: "Plants? And trees? It's like you've never heard of me!" - Ra, Sentinel Sagas #24
- Living Pyre
- Ongoing: Ra generates hazard spaces.
- Flavor text: "You call yourself Anubis? What kind of joke is this? We both know you're no lord of the underworld." - Ra, America's Finest Legacy #7
- Solar Flare
- Ongoing: Add two dice to all of Ra's attack rolls.
- Ongoing: Whenever Ra makes an attack, gain a Defense-1 token.
- Flavor text: "Oh, I know all about your leader's radiant power. Here's a taste of mine!" - Ra, Ra: God of the Sun #19
- The Staff of Ra
- When this card enters play, Ra regains one health.
- Ongoing: Surge: Gain an Attack+1 token.
- Ongoing: When Ra makes an attack, you may reroll all auto-miss dice.
- Flavor text: "Whoa. This changes everything. Look out villans - Ra is back!" - Ra, Song & Flame One-Shot