Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Cards that go next to other cards are considered to enter play next to the other card. So for example, if you play Energy Bracer next to a hero and Surprise Shopping Trip reacts, the damage to the hero is reduced by 1 by the Energy Bracer.
- Once something is in the process of being destroyed, it will be destroyed. That includes being healed back to positive HP and becoming indestructible. Yes, even Fixed Point.
- When Fixed Point is destroyed, it does not look into the past to determine if anything should be destroyed. For example, multiple Tool cards in play do not return to hand (until the next time a Tool card is played). The only thing that happens when Fixed Point is destroyed is that targets with <= 0 HP, and are no longer indestructible, are destroyed.
- If Fixed Point is in play and Rule from the Front is played, you must choose to discard cards because you cannot destroy any of your cards.
- While Fixed Point is in play, Aegis of Resurrection still takes effect immediately when Fanatic is reduced to <= 0 HP. Same thing with Apostate on his back side, or any other cards that still have “reduced to 0 or less HP.”
- Suppose Fixed Point is in play and Omnitron is dealt 7 or more damage in the round (with components in play). Its components are not destroyed due to Fixed Point. Once Fixed Point is destroyed, the components are destroyed immediately because Omnitron had been dealt 7 or more damage in the round.
- When Fixed Point is in play, and a card is played that goes “next to a non-character target” but there are no such targets, the card cannot enter play and goes to the trash.
- Since Ambuscade’s Trap cards never enter play, they are not affected by Fixed Point in any way.
- Sky-Scraper can swap character cards if Fixed Point is in play.
- If an Ammo card is flipped face up when Fixed Point is in play, and no guns are in play, it just stays where it is, face up in Expatriette’s play area. Since it’s indestructible it cannot go to the trash.
Not done yet