Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Fixed Point (x1)
- All cards other than this card are indestructible. At the start of the Environment turn, destroy this card.
- Art: The Dreamer, standing in a hospital gown, with an IV drip. The floor she is standing on appears to be a hospital, the walls have fallen away revealing a starry background and floating land masses;
- Flavor text: "This event must occur in every reality across time," Omnitron-X posited. The Visionary just hung her head. Not one Vanessa Long could be safe.
- References: No particular environment
- Rift in Time (x2)
- At the end of the Environment turn, play the top card of the Environment deck. At the start of the Environment turn, destroy 1 Environment card.
- Art: La Paradoja Magnifica sails on a sea parted in two, a glowing orb hangs in the gap between the two halves of the sea;
- Flavor text: Maria Helena smiled. All eternity opened before her ship, La Paradoja Magnifica, and she could feel the temporal tides in her very soul. "All hands on deck!"
- References: Time Cataclysm
- Atlantean Throne Room (x1)
- Reduce all Damage by 1. At the start of the Environment turn, each Player may draw a card. If none do, destroy this card.
- Art: A throne carved out of stone, decorated with a snake on one side and a Cthulhu-type monster on the other. Glowing white liquid and glowing orange liquid flow into and pour out of bowls on either side;
- Flavor text: The cavernous chamber was lit by the granite tracks of mercury and molten steel. Energy emanated from the throne itself, both revitalizing and subduing
- References: Ruins of Atlantis
- Main Computer Room (x1)
- At the end of the Environment turn, play the top card of the Villain deck. At the start of the Environment turn, each Player may draw a card.
- Art: Tachyon speeding into the room and typing away on a computer, A Blade Battalion lies in various prostrate poses on the ground behind her;
- Flavor text: "I've got the computer mostly locked down," Tachyon rattled off. "Just a few more security protocols to deal with and I'll have the whole thing wiped. Not sure what this Baron Blade was up to but I've got a bit of sample data to take back!"
- Referencess: Mobile Defense Platform
- Marsquake! (x1)
- At the end of the Environment turn, deal each Target 2 Melee Damage. At the start of the Environment turn, destroy 1 Villain Ongoing card, 1 Hero Ongoing card, and 1 Environment card.
- Art: A broken catwalk extends across the card, a fire rages in the break. Tachyon is extending her arm across the divide, towards Ambuscade;
- Flavor text: "Take my hand!" Tachyon shouted as the walkway shuddered. The hunter backed away warily while keeping an eye on the hero. "Non, merci." was his only reply.
- References: Wagner Mars Base
- Oppressive Smog (x1)
- Reduce all HP recovery by 2. At the start of the Environment turn, a player may discard 1 card to destroy this card.
- Art: A city drop covered in smog, The Wraith is perched on a gargoyle overseeing the city;
- Flavor text: The heavy smog settled over downtown Rook City. The evil which lurked in every alley would encounter little resistance tonight, unfortunately for the Wraith.
- References: Rook City
- Surprise Shopping Trip (x1)
- Whenever a card enters play, deal each Target 1 Melee Damage. At the start of the Environment turn, destroy this card.
- Art: Spite trying to punch Nightmist while she is in mist form. They are fighting in a shop selling luggage (Wilson Luggage?), briefcases rain down on both of them;
- Flavor text: Luggage filled the air as Spite tried to strike down the ethereal Nightmist. "Why won't you fight me!" the killer screamed. "Why won't you learn?" Nightmist yawned.
- References: Megalopolis
- Tendrils of Madness  (x1)
- At the end of the Environment turn, this card deals the Target with the highest HP 1 Infernal Damage. Increase Damage dealt by that Target by 1 until the start of the Environment turn.
- Art: The Visionary, her eyes closed while grinning faces swirl around her, has a mini octopus attached to her the back of her head. The octopus' eye glows red;
- Flavor text: The Visionary struck out in a blind rage driving back the gathered cultists. "Uh, Vanessa," Absolute Zero began, haltingly. "There is something on your head."
- References: Realm of Discord
- Typhoon (x1)
- At the end of the Environment turn, each Player must put 1 card from their hand on top of their deck. At the start of the Environment turn, if there are no other Anomaly cards in play, destroy this card.
- Art: A typhoon rages, a tree swaying dangerously in wind;
- Flavor text: "Tempest! Are you unable to do anything about this?!" Fanatic shouted through the howling wind. The alien hero looked into the storm, striving to stop the inevitable.
- References: No particular environment
- F.I.L.T.E.R. Spy  (x1)
- At the end of the Environment turn, this card deals the non-Agent Target with the second highest HP minus 1 Toxic Damage.
- Art: A F.I.L.T.E.R. Agent, loading his revolver with a dart. A CCTV camera looks on;
- Flavor text: "My my," the blue-suited agent quipped, materializing from the shadows. "What a splendid set of circumstances we have here… time to gather some specimens."
- References: The Block
- Giant Mutated Specimen  (x1)
- At the end of the Environment turn, this card deals the minus 1 Targets with the highest HP 1 Toxic Damage each.
- Art: A giant cockroach with green fluid dripping off it. A broken green vat is to the left of it, an intact orange vat to the right;
- Flavor text: There was an awful chittering as a huge cockroach-like creature emerged from the broken tank. "Ugh!" Unity grumbled. "Someone get a shoe. A really big shoe."
- References: Pike Industrial Complex
- Passing Tumbleweed  (x1)
- At the start of the Environment turn, destroy 1 Environment card.
- Art: A tumbleweed drifts across a desert;
- Flavor text: Expatriette took a moment to reload, hoping nothing else would come through the temporal portal. When a tumbleweed bounced past, she just shook her head.
- References: Silver Gulch 1883
- Charging Triceratops  (x1)
- Reduce Damage dealt to this card by 1. At the start of the Environment turn, this card deals the Target other than itself with the second lowest HP 3 Melee Damage.
- Art: An isometric view of a triceratops, it appears to be skidding, having just overshot its target;
- Flavor text: "Look out, team!" Legacy shouted as a giant prehistoric beast hurdled through the space formerly occupied by a bay of future tech. "That was a close one!"
- References: Insula Primalis
- Crushing Hallway (x1)
- At the end of the Environment turn, 1 Player may discard their hand to destroy this card. At the start of the Environment turn, deal each Target 4 Melee Damage and destroy all Hero Ongoing cards.
- Art: Two walls moving slowly in, trying to crush Chrono-Ranger (who has his back against a wall pushing the other wall with his legs) and Nightmist (who has a log and is trying to halt the walls progress) The art in this picture does not extend to the borders of the card, giving a crushing feeling;
- Flavor text: "Hurry!" Nightmist yelled. "We're almost out of time!" Jim just kept pushing and drawled, "One thing's for sure - we're all going to be a lot thinner…"
- References: Tomb of Anubis