Haldo, I am a random peasant who spends her time on the wiki trying to create new templates and wrangle wikicode and CSS to make things prettier. I spend my time in the Sentinels fandom in general fangirling Argent Adept and Unity, being Jean-Marc's groupie, and squeeing over/contemplating new lore.
I only get to play the digital version of SotM, but I do have all the currently-released Tactics stuff.
Projects in progress:
- Converting all major characters into a CharacterCard template for better organizing variant cards and their bio/lore information and putting more information into them.
- Full heroes + hero villains: Done with conversion + proofreading against Multiverse/wiki card images:Needs testing now.
- Villains + villain heroes: Done with conversion + proofreading against Multiverse/wiki card images: Needs testing now.
- Template: Overall structure basically done, still testing and reworking code details to better accommodate certain exceptions as I come across them.
- Deck template for more consistent formatting of said.
References/Clarifications template for more consistent formatting of those. Mostly done; probably not going to change hugely from what's already coded.
- Done, just need to convert existing pages to the Meta template.
Possibly restructuring the Heroes and Villains tables so they can be sorted by edition and complexity.Not really feasible; still might see if it can be redone to be more clearly structured.
- Possibly redesigning Main Page to be less wall-of-text and have more navigation options available up-front.
I apologize for having to plaster minor edits all over the Recent Changes.